Managing Emotions and Challenging Behaviour Workshop
Do you have a child with ADHD who struggles with managing their emotions and coping with challenging behaviours?
Do you feel frustrated, overwhelmed, or helpless as a parent?
Do you wish you had more tools and strategies to support your child and yourself?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you might be interested in my workshop on managing emotions and challenging behaviours in children with ADHD.
This workshop is designed for parents who want to learn more about the causes and effects of ADHD on emotional regulation and behaviour, and how to apply practical and effective techniques to help their child thrive.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How ADHD affects the brain and the nervous system, and why children with ADHD have difficulty regulating their emotions and impulses.
- How to identify and understand your child's emotional triggers, and how to respond in a calm and supportive way.
- How to teach your child coping skills, such as mindfulness, breathing exercises, positive self-talk, and problem-solving.
- How to set clear and realistic expectations, boundaries, and consequences for your child's behaviour, and how to reinforce positive behaviours.
- How to take care of your own mental and emotional well-being as a parent, and how to cope with stress, guilt, and burnout.
The workshop is 1.5 hours long and costs only £30.
It will be held online via Zoom, so you can join from the comfort of your own home.
You will also receive a workbook with exercises and resources that you can use after the workshop. To register for the workshop, please fill out the form below.
Spaces are limited, so don't miss this opportunity to learn valuable skills that will benefit both you and your child.
I look forward to seeing you at the workshop!